We at Ridgerack as a professional rack fabricator in Surrey, Langley, Vancouver area can make custom bike racks to transport your bikes with your vehicle. There are different types of bike racks that we offer.
- Roof-mounted bike racks: These racks attach to the roof of your car and can carry 2-4 bikes. They are the most secure type of bike rack, but they can also be the most difficult to install and remove.
- Hitch-mounted bike racks: These racks attach to the hitch receiver of your car and can carry 2-4 bikes. They are easier to install and remove than roof-mounted racks, but they require a car with a hitch.
- Trunk-mounted bike racks: These racks attach to the trunk of your car and can carry 2-3 bikes. They are the easiest to install and remove, but they are not as secure as roof- or hitch-mounted racks.
- Floor bike racks: These racks are designed to be stored inside your home or garage. They can hold 1-4 bikes and are a good option if you don’t have a car or if you want to store your bikes indoors.
The price of a bike rack will vary depending on the type, quality, and brand. Roof-mounted racks are typically the most expensive, while floor bike racks are the least expensive. For more details feel free to call us now at Ridgerack.
When choosing a bike rack, you will need to consider the following factors:
- The type of car you have
- The number of bikes you need to carry
- Your budget
- The security of the rack
- The ease of installation and removal
Our experts can give free consultations about all of the options to help you choose the best bike rack for your vehicle.